Lease-to-Own Horse Hoof Boot Rehabilitation Program
Here is How it Works
- At the first appointment, we will discuss your horse’s hoof health, diet, exercise, and any pre- existing conditions. I will then do a set up trim and take hoof measurements. This program is designed for horses that fit Epic boots sizes 1-4. Which is approximately 4-6 inches in length and width.
- Next, I will fit your horse with boots and custom cushioned inserts.
- At your next trim appointment, we will assess changes and work together to determine if your horse:
- continues with the original boot
- swap originals for a different size
- return boots, no longer need them.
The initial fee includes consultation, trim, fitting, comfort pads, and boot deposit. I have an inventory of new and used boots, graded by condition. The cost of the deposit and length of lease will vary depending on grade (existing wear/condition). Each month, $20.00 will be deducted from your boot deposit. At the end of the lease cycle you may decide to keep the boots. You can also, return them for a prorated refund of your deposit.
Initial visit: includes consultation, first trim, comfort pads and boots.
- consultation $70.00 per hour
- first trim $35.00-50.00
- comfort pads $15.00-20.00
- EasyCare Epics Boot Deposit $100-200 depending on grade
If you have any questions, please contact Shelley Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org or 585-880-9240.
Want to know more:
Rehabilitation Protocols for Horses with Laminitis by Pete Ramey Rehabilitation Specialist
Neuritis in Horses Article
EasyCare Company Blog: Topics on Epic Boots but lots of other great blog topics!